- 230 g almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 eggs (or flax eggs)
- 4 Tbsp Monty’s Butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine almond flour, baking powder and sea salt. Separately combine eggs and melted Monty’s Butter.
- Slowly add into dry ingredients, mixing until well combined. Roll out, slice, and top with fresh herbs. Refrigerate to chill for 20 min until firm.
- Bake for 30 min. Serve with more Monty’s Butter on top.
Makes about 6 servings