- 1 1/2 cups oat flour
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- 5 TBSP Monty's Butter
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 4-6 TBSP ice cold water
- Combine the oat flour, coconut sugar, and sea salt in a mixing bowl.
- Add the cold Monty’s Butter to the mixture and "cut" into the flour with a fork or pastry cutter, until the mixture is well combined and the texture is a slightly sandy crumb.
- Add in cold water 1 Tbsp at a time until the mixture comes together and forms a ball. It should feel firm and slightly sticky.
- Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes.
- Roll out in a pie pan or baking dish of choice. Bake at 375°F for 10-12 minutes to pre-bake, then add in your favorite pie fillings before finishing the bake!
Makes 1 pie crust