- 1 large potato of choice
- 1 Tbsp oil of choice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp Monty’s Original Cream Cheese
- Wash and slice the potato of choice, keeping the skin on.
- Place the potato slices on a baking sheet and coat with a generous drizzle of the oil of your choice.
- Sprinkle sea salt and garlic powder on top.
- Bake at 400°F for 25-30 on each side until crispy.
- Serve with Monty’s Cream Cheese on the side to dip.
Makes about 1 serving
Buttery Pie CrustGET RECIPE
Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese FrostingGET RECIPE
Roasted Potato WedgesGET RECIPE
Buttery BiscuitsGET RECIPE