- 2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup monk fruit or coconut sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup Monty’s Original Cream Cheese or Butter
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a muffin tin with avocado oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and then add the almond milk, vanilla extract, and Monty’s Original Cream cheese. Mix all dry ingredients into a separate bowl and combine with the wet.
- Pour the muffin batter into the muffin tin, and top with walnuts.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until the edges are golden and the center comes out clean.
Makes about 10 muffins