- 2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup monk fruit or coconut sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup Monty’s Original Cream Cheese or Butter
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a muffin tin with avocado oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and then add the almond milk, vanilla extract, and Monty’s Original Cream cheese. Mix all dry ingredients into a separate bowl and combine with the wet.
- Pour the muffin batter into the muffin tin, and top with walnuts.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until the edges are golden and the center comes out clean.
Makes about 10 muffins
Buttery Pie CrustGET RECIPE
Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese FrostingGET RECIPE
Roasted Potato WedgesGET RECIPE
Buttery BiscuitsGET RECIPE