- 1 pizza dough of choice
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 6 oz tomato sauce (we like Otamot)
- 3 oz Monty's Original Cream Cheese
- basil, as needed
- toppings of choice
- Pre-heat your oven to 500˚F and let your cast iron skillet preheat in the oven.
- Roll out your pizza dough and place it in the pre-heated cast iron skillet with a little olive oil.
- Brush the crust with olive oil, then cover with tomato sauce.
- Add your other toppings of choice.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until your dough is cooked and browning, then add your Monty's Cream Cheese and basil.
- Bake for 1 more minute, then slice and serve.
Makes 2-4 servings