- 2 slices of bread of choice
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Tbsp Monty’s Butter (and more for serving)
- Whisk together the egg, vanilla, cinnamon, sea salt.
- Soak each side of bread for 5 minutes in the egg mixture.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and add 1 Tbsp Monty’s Butter to melt.
- Fry each side of the French toast until golden brown.
- Serve with blackberries, basil, Monty’s Cream Cheese and Monty’s Butter.
Makes 1 serving
Buttery Pie CrustGET RECIPE
Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese FrostingGET RECIPE
Roasted Potato WedgesGET RECIPE
Buttery BiscuitsGET RECIPE